1. As of now, the momentum is building up to the General Election (GE). All political parties be it either Barisan Nasional or Pakatan Harapan (PH) is busy preparing for the GE but based on most analyst prediction most likely Barisan Nasional will comfortably win GE - 14 due to the various crisis and scandals in PH. BN at the moment looks very solid, stable and have a clear vision and mission to further develop this country for the betterment of the rakyat.
2. On another hand, PH first of all seems unable to wean themselves of the mother of all scandal in Penang and also the Ijok land scandal in Selangor. Both these cases are now under the investigation of the The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) and a number of arrest has been made by MACC.
3. These scandals have clearly proven that *both the state government under PH are tainted*. This is different compared to the state governments under Barisan Nasional where up till now, not even one of the Menteri Besar or Chief Minister under BN have been charged in court or embroiled in any corruption scandal.
4. Secondly, it is also very shocking to note that Pakatan Harapan's Prime Minister designate Dr. Mahathir Mohamad has confirmed to the rakyat that PH will not be able to fulfil all the pledges it made to the people, in the event the pact wins the 14th General Election (GE14). This clearly demonstrates that Pakatan Harapan does not have any respect for the rakyat and is taking the people for a ride.
5. This is different compared to Barisan Nasional where up till today, Barisan Nasional (BN) has achieved 99.4 per cent of its promises since it was voted in as the federal government in 2013. At what percentage point has PH meet all its election promises?
6. Thirdly, as for Sabah and Sarawak, during Dr. Mahahir Mohamad tenure as Prime Minister, he neglected both states and this resulted in their development and infrastructure lag against Peninsular Malaysia. However, under the leadership of Yang Amat Berhormat Prime Minister Datuk Seri Haji Najib Bin Tun Abdul Razak, this mistakes were rectified and corrected.
7. As an example, under YAB PM, the Pan Borneo Highway have started construction linking Sabah and Sarawak and what is more amazing is that this highway is toll - free. The people of Sabah and Sarawak appreciate this effort by the BN government and they will continue to support BN.
8. Fourthly, until today PH and Dr. Mahathir cannot explain how they will free Anwar Ibrahim from his prison sentence. It is said that Pakatan Harapan will seek a royal pardon from His Majesty The King Sultan Muhammad V. However, in order for Pakatan Harapan to seek a royal pardon from His Majesty The King Sultan Muhammad V, Anwar Ibrahim would first need to admit his guilt of sodomizing his victim.
9. However, until today, Anwar Ibrahim has vehemently denied he sodomized his victim and this is never going to change. Thus, seeking a royal pardon from His Majesty The King Sultan Muhammad V for Anwar Ibrahim is another lie by Pakatan Harapan and i am sure Anwar Ibrahim is fully aware of this major con job by Dr. Mahathir.
10. As a conclusion, with all the issues above, it is highly unlikely PH will win in the next GE. Pakatan Harapan realizes this and that is why they are vehemently against the Anti-Fake News Bill 2018 that was recently tabled in Parliament. As we are all aware, Pakatan Harapan had used fake news to gain votes in the last GE.
11. They started with the so called 40,000 Bangladeshi voting in Malaysia, then moved on the the so called "blackout" issue and what not. In the end all this were proven to be fake but it cost Barisan Nasional significant amount of votes.
12. This time PH leaders would not be so lucky. With the approval of the Anti Fake News Bill 2018, they would now face jail time and a fine if they were to be found guilty of spreading fake news. With all of the above, BN will win big in the coming GE.
Datuk Huan Cheng Guan
Parti Cinta Malaysia